Once upon a time there was a young man who lived in a village where anything can happen. One saturday morning ,he saw a little girl

sitting on a rock facing the sea,then he said to her "Good morning, nice littel girl. Why you are sitting alone?!" The girl moved her head and looked at him with a strange smile on her face.Once he thought he knew her but she was another girl "I'm sorry i thought u another girl" he said. He know there's something wrong with this girl but he didn't know what. The girl kept smiling and moved
away until he no longer can see her
The man kept thinking about that little girl all night. He had a strong feeling that he saw her before but couldn't remember where or when. That night he had a strange dream,
he saw the girl following him with a knife in her hand with the same strange smile on her face.After that he waked up and said "Oh! Oh ! it was incubus"
then he saw a shadow in the wall

He felt cold from inside it was a creepy shadow that he sawIn that moment, he desided to runaway from the
window
He ran away and kept running and running as fast as he could until he saw an old lady staring at him !! , "Come here young man, I was expecting you" said the old lady..."What did you say?" he said...
then he looked to her face and whisperd"I know you, you are tha girl's mother"
"come here my son" she said , he's scared and said "what do u ppl

want from me?" , then she said "u r the chosen 1", He looked at her woundering what this old lady mean , then he said "what do u mean by that...I'm the chosen one ???"

Tho old lady laughed softly and replied " Relax son..!! don't be afraid, I'll clarify what dose that mean, Just calm
down and take your breath. Please come sit by this tree with me and I will explain to you what I meant when I said you were the chosen one, the woman said
The young man felt a bit secure and decided to follow his instincts that things would be not as horrible as he thought might be. The young man and the woman sat by each other under the tree while she was holding his hands.. then she told him I'm afraid if we bothering you.. it seems to us your look as my son's friend because we lost him before five years ago.